"It is a story of corporate jealousy at the highest levels, greed, spite, vengence, advanced techonology, medicine, love and betrayal, and the very essence of life itself.
WOW - that is a lot to cover in one book! Read this book - you will be glad you did."
- Through genetic therapy, immortality may be possible and real for 98%.
- Through nanotechnology, force fields could be created.
- For each of us, there is a partner who is a perfect match and several near matches. You'll know when you find your perfect match, and think ou'll know when you find a near match.
- Ancient documents indicate the Earth has been visited by benign aliens who helped Man and left, because they were not gods, after setting up markers.
Forget governments, there is a secret organisation which is the real directing power on Earth. Politicians take the blame when things go wrong and make good targets to shoot at. There is always someone unhappy at the 'leaders.'
- With the right triggers, weather could be controlled, but that control would be tenuous.
- The Earth is doomed - but not yet.
- Faster than light travel is possible.
- Teleportation exists. For the moment, Man can't control it, but we have some ideas.
- Telepathy exists, and we know how it works.
- Psychics may not, after all, be entirely fake.
- It's possible to totally, and safely convert matter to energy but to do it, a catalyst is needed. Man can't create the catalyst yet. It doesn't occur naturally. There are at least 27 samples of it on Earth 20 of which are lost.
- Just as there are benign aliens, there are hostile aliens happy to be 'gods'. They would take advantage of man.
- Three days after death stem cells become active again. Under the right conditions a corpse could re-animate. Zombies?
Finally, here's a complete list of the series in order (because Amazon isn't very good at putting things in chronological order). It includes some books not yet available.
- Blood of the Rainbow- Raging Storm - a prequel written by Shelia
- Blood of the Rainbow II - Roses and Regret - the second of the prequel trilogy.
- Blood of the Rainbow III - Choice and Change - the final book in the prequel trilogy
- A Vested Interest - The original book 1, and a good place to start. It's free everywhere! (occasionally not free at Amazon UK/Ca)
- Dark Secrets
- No secrets
Stones, Stars and Solutions - Another possible starting point - especially if you like puzzles
- Leap of Faith
- Regret and Retribution
- Ashes to Ashes
- Dust to Dust
- String to the Stars (in development)